Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lou From Queens - Come On Home

The latest music video for Lou AKA Lou From Queens single "Come On Home" which is off his "Devil In The Clouds" EP with producer Maze Rockwell. Shot in Flushing Meadow Park in Queens on one of the hottest and humid days of the summer. Doing the video in black & White really captured the vibe of the subject matter in the song. Here's what Lou had to say about "Come On Home" "This song is about my my life. Things I've went through in the past and all the adversity and obstacles I had to face and overcome to get to where I am today. Me going through a huge transformation in my life and never giving up no matter how bumpy the road got. This song is about a conversion from darkness to happiness" ~Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment